Saturday, January 16, 2016

My journey towards her

I ate my stuff still had some room for more
She hadn't even started and gave it all to me afore
I got hit by a blizzard on my way and was about to collapse
She stood strong against all odds and didn't let me relapse
I was passing by and suddenly felt heat under the sun
She became my tree to give me the shadow so that I don't burn
I got bogged down by my own miseries each time
She turned on the tides of time and didn't pay a dime
I grew young and saw the world through my eyes
She stood behind me taking all the pain in disguise
I got heartaches and failures paved their way
She always had strong belief and prayers to say
I panicked at the moment in anxiety and in fears
She would camouflage the whole world and wipe my tears
I felt safe and slept peacefully under her  cushion
She felt a desperate need to ignite my passion
I woke up one fine day and wondered around
She had left me alone uncovered and unbound
I found a book which was supposedly her clue
She wanted me to find her if our bond was true
I put aside my fake woos and gathered all my courage
She was all I had and there began my voyage
I crossed the sea of uncertainty and trod endless mountains
She wanted me to build an attitude that lasts forever and  blossoms
I finally reached the peak point and hardly believed what I saw
There was thousands applauding my effort and few left in awe
I was still looking for her in between this grand treat
She always wanted to make me stand on my own feet
I had found my voice and found a purpose for my life
She didn't realize without her my life was still a strife
I didn't look behind and began my journey towards the shore
She would be waiting for me feeling proud from the core.

5 comments:

  1. Very well written and good flow. Nice to know the poets feelings. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heart ♥ touching poem...keep it up my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. An intriguing poetry. Still keeps me wondering who the 'she' is. Great work bro..

    ReplyDelete